Common Questions (please click on a question to view the answer)
- Be more successful by learning to influence your emotional and psychological states.
- Replace negative behaviors and habits with positive ones. · Transform the way you go about everyday tasks.
- Be more aware of your impact on others and how to manage your behaviour for optimal results.
- Better understand your own motivations, needs and behaviors and use these positively to have the greatest impact.
- Better understand your staff’s and customer’s needs, motivations and behaviors.
- Improve and enhance your interpersonal communication at the office and at home.
- Provide treatment consistent with a diligent duty of care and within knowledge, competence and experience.
- Ensure that wherever a physical cause to a client condition may be either known or suspected, that the client be encouraged to seek medical advice.
- Maintain strict confidentiality during and after treatment.
- Obtain client permission before audio or video recording of any part of a consultation or therapy takes place.
- Refrain from using his position of trust and confidence to exploit the client emotionally or in any other way whatsoever.
- To complete courses of treatment in every case at the earliest possible opportunity.
- To take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of the client and those accompanying them.
- Conduct himself at all times in such a way as to do nothing that might bring hypnotherapy or the Associations he is a member of into disrepute.
- A New Earth — Eckhart Tolle
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life — Dr. Daniel G. Amen
- Get The Life You Want — Richard Bandler
- Loving What Is — Byron Katie
- Magnificent Mind At Any Age — Dr. Daniel G. Amen
- Taming Your Gremlin — Rick Carson
- The Brain In Love — Dr. Daniel G. Amen
- The Four Agreements — Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Everything Self Hypnosis Book — Rene Bastaracherican
- The Power of Now — Eckhart Tolle
- The Seven Habits of Highly Successful People — Stephen Covey
- Trusting Yourself — M.J Ryan
- You may see images ( memories) from your past, release repressed emotions, or experience heat or tingling sensations through out your body. You may even get angry or sad or emotional. This is normal and its nothing to worry about. The goal is to let go of what is no longer serving you! Sometimes its painful sometimes its blissful.
- Some people are sensitive to energy and can feel energy moving through there body, it really comes down to how open you are to receiving healing. Some don't feel anything and truthfully all this means is that healing is taking place at deeper levels within your own being. So do not give up! It took along time to for these blockages to accumulate and It may take more than 1 or 2 sessions for your heart to open. What I have seen is that subtle shifts can occur in these situations as we go further in our work together, So be aware of how you interactions to others start to change.
- You may just dance and jump for joy.
Free Initial Consultation
If you did not find an answer to your question within these hypnotherapy FAQs and you are uncertain whether hypnosis and NLP can help your problem, I can provide you with a free consultation of up to 30 minutes. At the end of the consultation, you will be able to come to an informed decision as to whether you wish to proceed.
If you decide to proceed, I will normally schedule another appointment, but sometimes I can proceed straight away. After the consultation I’m also able to give you an idea of how many hypnosis sessions you may require.
Why wait? Make an appointment to change your life with Sunil Varma.