Stop trying to quit on your own.
Have you promised to quit, tried to quit, planned to quit again – tomorrow? It’s more than a nicotine addiction. More than a habit. That’s why it takes more than willpower.
Results-Based Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy works at a deep core level
Sunil Varma’s unique approach will help you identify triggers and eliminate emotional baggage – along with your nicotine addiction. By working at a very deep core level, Results-Based Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy can help you quit smoking for good, without the pain and struggle.
Start Believing in Yourself
Results-Based Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy can help you change from within and eliminate self-sabotaging behaviors. As you work with Sunil, you’ll come to believe in your own ability to make healthy choices. You’ll feel naturally motivated to reward yourself, not with a cigarette break, but with the lifestyle you want… step by step.
- Non-judgmental support person
- A safe place to discuss even difficult, embarrassing issues
- Identify triggers
- Resolve emotional baggage
- Break old patterns, behaviors and ways of thinking
- Learn how to manage stress without smoking
- Deeper understanding of self
- Motivation from within
- Unconditional support and trust
- Someone to hold you accountable
Freedom from cigarettes – and self-judgment
- Do you hate to feel people judging you?
- Does it hurt even more when you judge yourself?
- Does the temporary relief from stress just leave you feeling worse?
Even if you feel powerless to stop, you can make a simple choice. Get help – feel better fast – with Results-Based Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy.
How Results-Based Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy Helps You: Step by Step
- In-depth Investigation into how, when and where you became a smoker
- Finds the hidden clue to the problem
- Hypnosis based on the clue involves:
- Negative Pattern Release
- Parts Integration
- Intuition is used to see beyond the answers and get to the root of the problem
- Gives you an action plan
- Apersonal CD helps you between sessions
- Stop Smoking cessation helps change relationship with cigarettes
- Changes belief system
- Five to six sessions is all it takes for success
- Relapse Relief – if you relapse after a year, you get a free session and subsequent sessions at ½ price.
What they don’t tell you about quitting…
|How many succeed:|
|Going cold turkey:||28%|
|Using Nicotine Gum||6%|
|Using The Patch||6%|
|Champix sometimes also called Chantix- please note there are many side effects –||3%|
|Zyban This is an antidepressant and should be thoroughly investigated before use).||4%|
Dave Allen on “Giving up Smoking”
Read about the tax credit available for smoking cessation.
You can quit smoking! FREE 30-minute initial ctionsultation. To learn more about how hypnotherapy can help you Stop smoking call 971-645-8174 for a Free 30 Minute Complimentary, no- obligation Consultation.
“The work Sunil does is just outstanding. I will be the first to admit I was a skeptic that hypnosis was going to work for me, but it did! I would highly recommend Sunil, for anyone that really wants to quit smoking. The urge to smoke was suppressed, after just one visit. So now Sunil and I are working on my self-confidence issues with hypnosis, and I feel ten times better about myself. Thank you so much!!!”
— Kris H, Portland, OR